SCAMPI partners have implemented additional components to a list of simulators and they are available upon request.
- Omnet++ simulator to evaluate the optimal replication level of service invocations in opportunistic networking settings.
- Custom C++ simulator to derive aggregate inter-contact time statistics from individual inter-contact time distributions.
- Custom C++ simulator to derive aggregate inter-contact time statistics in Social Pervasive Networks.
- Omnet++ simulator to detect communities from opportunistic networking traces.
- Custom C++ simulator to generate synthetic social networks matching properties of real-world ego networks.
- Custom C++ simulator to analyse convergence and routing performance of opportunistic networks.
- Custom C++ simulator to evaluate optimal service compositions (and algorithmic approximations) in opportunistic networks.
Here you can download a PDF document with further information about these simulators.